Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dorin Popa writes



YOUR DESTINY

I free myself from your traps
and I happily find myself in your traps


I gradually withdraw myself from the sea
but my soul is like a sea during the tempest now


how slowly have I detached myself from illusions and dreams
only to cry afterwards, often upset in the autumn


and in any meeting the hopes were singing
with mild and sad tones of separation


a clear disorder keeps pushing me
to watch over the whole chaos to the end


and out of this clean débris of struggle
I always choose a pit of mud


defeated and decayed by this life of mine
in disgust, I look for a shelter in my life


I want to run away, to get rid of delays
of expectations, of spleen
but I find only delays


I happily free myself from your traps
and I find myself staggering into your traps.

 
 Bah Wilderness -- Michael Lah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! What is your reaction to the post?